Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Port Coquitlam Fire Men

We went for a nice early evening walk with the baby, a chance to talk alone as the day was drawing to a close.

Across the street and just up from where we were, I saw a man on the ground and pointed him out to Jason. (who didn't think the fellow needed any assistance) A moment later I watched as the man tried to sit up, and promptly fell back down.

Jason saw what I had and was fast crossing the street to lend assistance.

And wouldn't you know it, he was really banged up. An ambulance was called and another passerby was now on-site. A 60 year old man had fallen off his bike and landed with a huge SMASH, straight on his nose.

The fire truck arrived first and all the hot, buff, young men in uniforms took over. My heart rate started racing at the sight of all this masculine energy. Jason handed over his report and is now just an onlooker, as am I.

The ambulance pulls up and everything is obviously under control. I grab my camera to snap a photo of something remarkable.

The ass on the one fireman was just so fucking amazing that I had to photograph it. And since the first image was not close enough, I actually zoomed in really tight for the second shot.

It's a great view isn't it? He looks as though he's begging to be "pegged".