Tuesday, March 02, 2010

List of Worry

There are days you simply wished you could erase from memory. Today was one of those unfortunate days where nothing went off as planned and I feel like I accomplished jack-shit.

Currently on my plate a number of things that are pressing.

  1. I have an issue with a certain persons behavior and I'm trying to find a suitable way to work through this with them in a short period of time. I hate that this is causing me angst, usually I am able to handle things of this nature fast and with care.
  2. Putting the baby to sleep is exhausting emotionally - he sleeps well, but getting him to fall asleep is ridiculous.
  3. I have to drive the teenager to the airport at 4 AM.
  4. The contractors working at The Lounge today were close to 2 hours late and as such are no where near finished the job they were hired for. Thursday we go at it again.
  5. Juggling a 3 month old baby and working full time is not something that I recommend. Being self employed is draining at a time like this, like nothing I can describe adequately.
  6. Tomorrow the little man gets his vaccinations. Oh joy, that should be.
  7. I was requested today for yet another (print) media interview. The topic is one I am passionate about so I have said yes. They want to do it via phone this week when I have some free ... and quiet time. Good luck eh?
  8. There is a large project I have been pondering doing for awhile, and I have finally decided to throw caution to the wind and move forward with it.
  9. This month I am teaching at Kwantlen College twice, and at SFU. I need to work on my classes and update them for a "student" audience.
  10. Friday I see the Infectious Disease doctor again for a check-up, this is actually making me nervous.
Let's hope I can clear my plate sooner rather than later. My head is bursting with thoughts and responsibilities. I need a vacation that's for sure.