Friday, March 12, 2010

Discount Please

The Lounge has started it's Interior Design project - and this undertaking is a large one. I am really excited about it and not as overwhelmed as I thought I would be. Likely because a kick ass designer has laid out everything so professionally for us to follow. The end result I can see in my minds eye thanks to her planning, so now the actual work gets started.

With this in mind, I need a couple of things:

1. Walmart has these really cool trees I want to buy. At least 6-8 of them. I need someone who can get me an employee discount. Anyone out there able to do this?

2. ICI is where our paint is coming from. The purchase of this is going to be rather expensive and as such I am looking for someone able to get me an employee or some other form of discount. Anyone able to handle this?

3. Carpet. I am looking for a piece of carpet, and am open to where it is purchased from. However the color is set. Chocolate brown it is. Measurements to follow. Anyone work in or own a carpet store? Discount please?

Timing is critical here. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone able to provide assistance, sooner rather than later. Thank you.