Monday, March 29, 2010

All Things Sex [3]

Consent in advance is a legal defense according to the Ontario Court Of Appeal.

My good friend Craig sent me this essay on Threesome's and its a good read.

I met Kelly at the Taboo Sex Show this past weekend. She's a smoking hot babe who has a gift with words and is smoldering as a sex pot in a corset. She gets bonus points for gifting me with a box of Purdy's chocolates. She and I will be getting more acquainted over the next few months.

You'll find me in Regina Saskatchewan the weekend of April 23-25 teaching. I'm not listed yet on their website but will be in short order.

Pride Toronto had plans on censoring the messages on banners/signs of those marching, but public outcry has changed this now.

I am looking to write a couple more classes on dating and picking up someone. Can you think of some other topics for classes that you would like to see me teach? If so, please send me an email at jennifer@libidoevents.com