Thursday, October 01, 2009

Girl on Girl Masturbation

One of Libido Lounges women members who attended Jack & Jill this past Tuesday wrote about her experience at the event with another woman. With her permission, I post her writing here for your reading pleasure.

I love vulvas. I find them a very attractive feature of any person I wish to pursue, either romantically or for casual sex play. I like them light, dark, wideset, tight, petite, flowery, hairy, stubbly, smooth, pierced, tattooed, and unscathed by any needle. I also find healthy self-regard very enticing in addition to confidence and the ability to communicate effectively about what one wants.

While thinking about all these wonderful things tonight, I smiled and giggled part-way across the room at the woman who shall now be known as Cookie. Other people talked about what they found attractive in a partner until Cookie raised her hand and disclosed that she was in agreement with virtually everything that had already been said. I watched her as she spoke of a "queer energy", which in itself seemed to her to be a misnomer, for which she lacked a better concise phrase. Shortly thereafter, she and I started making hand signals and smiling at each other. It was officially decreed by the time the light conversation group dispersed that I would be fisting Cookie tonight.

We flirted a little longer before I grabbed a pair of gloves and told her it was ladies' choice for a place to play. She chose, very wisely, the gynecological examination table in a small semi-private room. I positioned myself between her very long legs as I lovingly played with her vulva in my hand and her nipple in my mouth. In short order, and while a vibrator pulsated on her clit, one penetrative digit turned into two, then a whole hand as I closed my fist and pushed it inside her. My tongue hanging out and my heavy guage tongue stud seeking her most sensitive regions, I let her fuck my face and my fist simultaneously. Cookie couldn't help herself--her mouth open, perfect tits shaking, legs quivering, and the loudest moans she could produce projecting into the air. The small room filled silently with male witnesses and the smell of Cookie's cum. My hand turned inside and my thumb knuckle mercilessly forced orgasm after orgasm from her g-spot. I turned my hand again, her whole body gyrating around my hand, and turned the back of my hand in circles around her g-spot.

When it came time to pull away as gently as possible while she enjoyed the last orgasm from vaginal fisting she would have of the evening, we moved in perfect harmony and she showered my entire upper chest and torso in her cum. But Cookie wasn't finished.

After re-hydrating herself and blowing up a small inflatable pool, Cookie laid an absorbant surface down on a seat and the pool in front of her. Using nothing more than a cleverly designed dildo, she pumped and squirted while the curious looked onward. A unanimous "wow" was politely uttered by four onlookers after every orgasm. I threw down a blanket for myself in front of her and pulled out a pink glass dildo. After thrusting it in and out of my vagina while I watched her bring herself to orgasm again and again, I felt an inclination to give my whole self over to her in that very moment. Being careful to add extra lube to my glassware, I slowly inserted it into my ass. No sooner was I rapidly thrusting it in and out than I was already reaching for a second toy to vibrate against my clit. Cookie being my sole focus, I felt myself open wide and spill a small flood at my feet for her.

Following my washing up, I observed Cookie and the hostess of the evening discussing Cookie being double-fisted. The hostess offered me a choice between which hand I would play in this delicious scheme, and I very ambitiously stated I would put my best effort into fisting her in the ass. Cookie got up onto a table on all fours, the hostess slid alternating parts of her hand into and over Cookie's vulva, and I inserted one finger at a time in her ass until my whole hand was inside her again. The hostess left us to play, and I explored the sensation of this new extraordinary place I had just been introduced to. Cookie sucked on many gorgeous sets of tits while she backed her ass further onto my hand. At the appropriate moment, I once again extracted myself from deep inside her.

Cookie quickly grabbed an attachment for a manual fucking machine and bounced into the appropriate room while I grabbed handfuls of miniature cookies and cracker sandwiches. Watching her thrusting back and forth on the rocking machine, I felt an overwhelming impulse to ride her until I came all over her again. I approached her and placed my feet around one of her legs. Pulling on her hair, kissing her sweet lips while she squirted all over my foot, and masturbating while she licked my stomach, I felt something incredible building up inside me. Soon, she could see it, and inserted her fingers to draw it out. I continued making my own contributions until I gushed down her arm and all over both of our legs.

Never before had I imagined, even in my wildest dreams, that I could feel so free to express myself in so many ways with any person. In her arms or with my arms thrusting my hand into her, I feel truly in touch with my sense of self as much as I am in tune with her body. In these moments, through these experiences, the rest of the world dissolves away. I am truly able to embrace my real self.