Monday, July 06, 2009

Sex Applause

We were house guests at this fancy soiree and looking forward to the experience, as the hosts know how to throw a party. I was far from unknown, many of the well over a hundred people present knew who I was. I couldn't make it very far in the early part of the evening without being stopped and confided in, or asked questions of. I enjoyed the idle chit chat, the laid back atmosphere was perfect for my then mood.

Dinner came and went, our table had friends and lively conversation. The Emcee called out for me, and I won a prize. What it was, is much to embarrassing to even put in print. There was cheering for classes I had hosted from the many attendees, I was flattered and enjoyed basking in the moment.

After dinner, the man wanted a cigar. We sat outside in the warm night air on lawn chairs with long time friends for quite some time as he casually smoked and the conversations were lively amongst us all.

Soon it was time for the hot tub and as we headed that way my man decided to dance with me, quietly, just the two of us, far away from the actual dance floor. (the wine had gotten to him) We moved together for a short time, and I fell in love with him all over again. He couldn't keep his hands off of me, and kept telling me of how beautiful I am pregnant. Giggling at him, we went hand and hand to disrobe.

Out of clothes we decided to forgo the indoor hot tub and instead head to the outdoors one. What an excellent decision that was. The people we sat alongside were such a riot, one couple had been in classes with me earlier and another women whispered to me how she has a huge crush on me. As we all sat naked talking, the final traces of light disappeared from the nights sky.

We started to get a look that resembled prunes before it became obvious we were water logged. A decision was made to make our way towards the sex rooms. The beds were almost all in use, at least twenty five other couples were already going at it. Finally we scoped out a spot for ourselves and claimed it as our love corner.

Details are not so relevant at this point, RC and I know what we did. I will tell you that I squirted so hard that it went straight up my back and soaked everything. Orgasms for both of us, and an outlet for my special friend my Hitatchi. Oral for both of us, me for an unusually long period of time, the attention was certainly nice.

There was applause as our sex ended, how sweet. I was startled to realize how many people had been watching us go at it and we'd been going for some time. I was just lost in the him and me time. We laid on our bed talking with those around us for another half hour or so before we left to get ourselves a snack and cold drinks.

When my brain could not focus any longer, and fatigue had gotten the better of me, I drove the two of us back to our hotel. Since RC had been drinking, me driving was the only way we were going to get anywhere.

Out of our clothes yet again, me snuggled onto his arm and shoulder I fell into a deep peaceful sleep. I so love him.