Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help a Girl Out

I need your assistance dear readers, surely one of you can help me out.

We are going away for a week, a whole seven days and seven nights. We are off camping amongst friends. This is a yearly trip that we make and we are always most excited about making the trek and spending time alongside our peeps.

This year though I'm pregnant. And by the time we go camping in September I will be just over six months along. A tent is not an option. There is a large trailer we can borrow but truth be told, it is just too big for our needs and for our Jeep to tow.

We are looking for a camper that can be loaned, rented or bartered privately. Something big enough for two people and that has a good bed in it. We do not need a kitchen, toilet, or anything fancy.

This camper can be a camper van, or a small tow vehicle.

Can you help, do you possess such an item in your garage or carport?

I can bribe you with a small amount of cash, alcohol, membership to The Lounge, free event tickets or perhaps something else yet to be determined.

If you have what I am seeking can you please send me an email ASAP, with the campers particulars and your contact info? Sending a photo of it would sure be awesome too.

You can reach me at jennifer@libidoevents.com