Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sore Breasts

We went to a big box store earlier this evening in search of soda pop for The Lounge. We bought an entire cart full of cases.

While heading towards the till something large caught my eye. It was so soft looking and just what I had been recently complaining about being in need of. There it was perched on a shelf waiting for me to buy it.

I grabbed the massive body pillow and pulled it into my tight embrace, right there on the spot. Then lifting one leg, I wrapped myself around it to check on it's firmness and suitability.

Right then two women came down the aisle and witnessed what I am sure looked like me dry humping a big beige body pillow.

They laughed and told me to buy it and take it home. I said I would, because I am pregnant and in need of something soft and squishy to sleep on as my breasts are killing me.