Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Big Move

Packing scares me. The thought of having to sort through the last five years of our lives and organize items is daunting.

Our possessions will land in one of three categories: donations, garbage and packable.

The task is going to take some serious coordination, a mountain of boxes, strong will, and more time than I even want to think about.

I think inviting friends over for beer, scotch and pizza is the only way that it will all get completed in a timely manner without driving me off the deep end with responsibilities and woes.

So here is what I need:

  1. friends to help me with packing boxes
  2. boxes, lots and lots of boxes
  3. packing tape
  4. tissue, bubble wrap, & pallet wrap
Can you be of assistance with any of the above?

If so drop me a private email and let me know. Then I'll tell you when we are planning (hoping) on packing and we can coordinate availability.