Sunday, March 01, 2009

In the name of pleasure

So yeah, today I indulged, a lot. It was well deserved to.

Sex, oh yeah, the sex. This morning's rounds of intimate play was orgasmic, we consumed one another and still couldn't-get-enough. I was so amorous, it was overwhelming, and RC sure did enjoy the benefits of my surge of sexual desire as he awoke.

Then we went shopping and I cam away with serious booty and so did my guy. It was fun to shop and walk away with such wonderful new items that I didn't really need, but that I definetely wanted.

A gorgeous new six strand garter belt, in a retro classy style. A new whip, nicely balanced, custom made, and packing some huge wallop for the masochists in my life. A new cane, stainless steel with an insertable hand turned handle, polished to a perfect bling effect, it conducts electricity oh so well too. Thigh high stockings, that are very very feminine and will make a few heads turn. The most decadent soft pvc top, that is superbly unique, and a contrast to anything I have run across before. A new style of butt plug that looks delicious and just sprung off the shelves into my hands, what joy!


Then after the shopping was completed, we were famished, so off we went to our favorite Mexican restraunt. We ate too much food till we felt that we'd only be able to roll out the door, but then we expected to leave bloated as we always over indulge when eating here.

A woman just needs to be spoiled now and again. Today was my day.