Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Erotic Girls Shopping







Tonights Women's Swap n Shop was a success. Nine different vendors gathered at The Lounge to rid themselves of no longer wanted kinky clothing, toys, accessories, and even a naughty baker brought some delightfully deviant baking that she had just for this occasion.

I sold over the half stuff I brought and ended up reinvesting the money into new products.

I myself ended up with three very different butt toys. All silicone, so they can be boiled and sterilized, and most importantly they add to my collection of what I can offer in my teaching kits for my butt sex class and a few others.

A new yellow cane is now mine, which looks as though it really packs some punch - I can't wait to try it out, perhaps at Dungeon Players this Saturday.

Someone gave the Lounge, some bottles of lubricants, flavored and plain, so that was really nice.

I also came home with a new vibrating ball, which I am most eager to try out when I next get the chance. Most definitely a high end sex toy.

And the last thing, I shopped from the baker girl. She is a hottie and always popular around The Lounge, even when she doesn't have her baking with her. She was the one who made naughty cookies and sets of boobie cupcakes.


Being the exhibitionist she is, I received some photos from her, along with her permission to repost them here.