Friday, July 18, 2008

Sex for Health

My period came a day early, which means I really hope it leaves a day early. I've been popping Tylenol's for the past few days, hoping this storm would be over by tomorrow.

You see, Friday night is DIRTY GIRLS and tonight is Restraining Order, having cramps so does not fit in.

I'm so far behind in work that the idea of being able to catch up one day, seems unrealistic.

This all makes me very sad.

Send love soon, I'm: bleeding, over worked, tired and losing hope.

You know what would make me feel better and put me in a better mental place? SEX. Sex with a whole bunch of women ... slippery, wet, sloppy, tasty, giggly fucking at tomorrow nights party.

I need to get myself in a better frame of mind ASAP, as there are women to be played with, and that will brighten my spirits.