Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Springs

In a few minutes we are about to leave for Sloquet Creek, where the natural Hot Springs flow through remote creekside hot pools in the Coast Mountains. The main spring, one of the hottest in British Columbia at 154 degrees F/68 degrees C, cascades into a source pool hot enough to cook eggs. Six hours from home and 90 minutes from civilization, the place is just far enough away, that no one should know me. I'm so bloody exciting about getting away that I can hardly wait.

  • No phones.
  • No email.
  • No one calling my name: Jennifer, Mom, babe
  • No where to be.
  • No clocks.
  • No noise

We have plans on ...

  • Sleeping in late.
  • Having sex out doors.
  • Nude photography
  • Eating good camp out food.
  • Making love.
  • Soaking in the Hot Springs.

I could care less what the rest of the world is doing for the next few days, this is our getaway time and we so much deserve this break!