Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wank a thon

I'm surprised RC's penis is still attached. After this evenings debauchery at Jack & Jill, one would think it would have been worked down into a wee small stump from all the usage. Six orgasms in 90 minutes is pretty significant, good for you handsome.

On my behalf, I strapped on a cock, and buried myself in a beautiful girl in a variety of differing positions. Afterwards she took my head in her soft lap, and pulled my hair while she stroked my hair as I vibrated myself to oblivion.

To reiterate again what I've been touting lately .... I am VERY tired and quite behind in some work. My email account is busting full of demands of my time and skills, flattering at first glance, then just overwhelming when the reality of the amount of time needed to complete it all hits.