Thursday, June 26, 2008

delirious

Every time I see this commercial on TV, I have to pause to watch it through to the end. Definitely work safe, as it lands on cable during prime time, so you've got to check it out.

This takes you to the YouTube Link...



This morning I awoke earlier than my body wanted me to, the alarm had to roused me from my dead sleep. I had an early meeting and took RC along for support. Things went well, I think. Time will tell.

Its hard to masturbate with my usual spontaneity with school out now for the summer. I need to plan my solo pleasuring for times when I know the teenager is out of the house, or at least out of hearing distance.

Tomorrow night is Exploratorium, our sampler event open to our Members. Hope you'll come hang out with us for a few hours and try some new fun activities amongst a great group of people. Its a DROP - In event, so just show up!