Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Coming...

The other day I was looking around the club with a critical eye and planning future encounters yet to even see the light of day, and I got to thinking. I wouldn't even be able to satisfy some of my darker desires with the equipment we owned thus far. I wanted a device capable of rendering someone immobilized, and yet keeping them fully exposed.

Imagine my delight, when I stumbled across some one the other day with just what I was looking for. And it was For Sale.


We just bought another piece of dungeon furniture. To be delivered to us, of course.

An apparatus, that can be kept taken apart, or built, in just a few pieces.

Easy to store. And flat. This is critical, storage.

In less than two minutes a large structural set of stocks suddenly stands sturdy and ready for play with just a few turns on some bolts.

How charming is that? Hmm!


And that is not all equipment wise. Next week, Libido Lounge will be the proud owners of some new ingeniously designed adult sex furniture.

I'd tell you more, but those details, belong to our Member base first.

Get your butts to Member Orientation soon.