Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lucrative Positions Available

Of all the people I know, I find myself at a loss at who to contact for an upcoming gig I am planning.

Maybe I know a man, but I am drawing a blank right now and this is not helping me at all.

Does any one personally know a really good, naughty and sex positive male stripper?


I need to find me a stripper. Can you help me, perhaps you know some young guy that does this as a job, or maybe you've recently hired some one?

Send me his name and contact information and I'll take care of explaining to him what I require.

***************
***************

Now I am in need of a Woman who is Saucy Naughty Flirtatious AND an Excellent Card Dealer. Poker, Black Jack, etc...

Is this you sweetness, then email me and have I ever got an offering for you. Perhaps this is your Girl Friend, Wife or Partner...have her email me, the event is super cool and you'll both be able to attend I promise.

Drop me an email telling me a little more about yourself, experience, and I in turn will send you information on what we're planning.