Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get back to me....

I slept like the dead last night, a long overdue catch up on needed rest. My body is still weary from the flu and I am lacking my usual energy levels. Definitely not back to 100% yet.

This afternoon I had plans to start the horrid process of updating the Libido Events calendar with the March class listings and the Member Orientation Dates. Not a task that I enjoy doing at all AND one that I never got around to completing. Tomorrow is another day, right?

There are a few things that I could use you my readers insight for right now.

First.
When is it ok, to reveal something true that has happened to you at the hands of another? If someone caused you harm and continued to interfere in your personal and professional life, would you see the value to knowing the story along with its truths? Or, would you consider it gossip, and not useful information?

Drop me an email to my professional address please and let me know your thoughts on this topic.

Second.
Libido Lounge is starting a new monthly Rope Bondage Night for those that want to be tied up and those that want to tie people up. For the novice to the advanced bondage enthusiast. A weeknight. Members only. This event needs a catchy title, something that jumps out at you. Any ideas, as I am at a loss?

Third.
3HT is the best seamstress in town. (ok, I don't need your help with this, I am just really saying thank you to T for another magnificent job well done)

Fourth.
SULTRY has been booked again. Our third one now. Watch the calendar for the new date being uploaded some time shortly. If you were at the last SULTRY on February 16, and are well written, would you do me a favor?

I need a few paragraphs describing the night from your point of view. Something that I can use as part of the advertising package to draw new couples out to our steamy and sexy event. 3 - 7 paragraphs painting a good visual of the night would be awesome. You can send this to my professional address.

Fifth.
If you live out in the Valley, I need your help. I need you to simply email me the names of your local adult sex stores that you frequent along with any contact info you may have for the store and telling me also what city it is in. I don't need your name, just the names of the adult stores out by where you live. I am looking to know about Surrey to the Kootenays please.

Sixth.
Libido Lounge is looking to Hire, a Yoga teacher. Some one skilled at leading groups and a person comfortable with sexuality as well as the instructor will need to teach in the buff. This class is to be a Nude Yoga class, open to our members. A bi-weekly group. If you, or some one you know wants this position, then drop me an email and introduce yourself and your work, ASAP.