Sunday, February 17, 2008

Anal Ring Toss

Two things.

First. Last nights SULTRY was an absolutely unbelievable event. Everyone had so much fun, and so did I.

My evening at work consisted of: food, sex, massages, showers, steam, girls lots of girls, orgasms, whipping cream, body salts & loofahs and a game of Anal Ring Toss. (yes you just read that correctly and YES, it was as much fun as you think it was you pervert)

Second. Another email came in that was very touching to me, from the Contest I offered the other day. From a very different perspective than the one I posted yesterday.

Hi Jennifer,


I know it's late for your contest, but I wanted to tell my story surrounding our first meeting.

The first time we met was at one of Teri's G-Spot classes that you hosted about 2 and half years ago. It was the first time I ever attended a sex-positive event of any type. It was a bit surreal at first, but I soon became comfortable with environment and was able to interact with others. About a week later, I had a private coaching session with you.


This marked the start of my journey of allowing myself to express my true sexuality. I've always accepted myself for what my sexuality is, but always kept it hidden from others for fear of being labelled with such terms as pervert, freak, queer, etc.



At the start of our coaching session, I was hesitant to reveal too much about myself. I didn't know you very well and was very afraid that you would be mortified to learn that my sexual desires included such things as being flogged, caned, being forced to submit and forcing others to submit. During our coaching session, I still kept a lot to myself and you needed to prompt me a bit to reveal bits of myself. I was reminded of this during the other days member orientation session when you commented on the differences in your approach in your coaching sessions with new people and with those that you have known for a while.

That coaching session was the first time I ever told anyone that I wanted to explore kink and BDSM . My wife suspected a lot of this, but I never openly talked about it with her. Since then, we've have explored many new things and are able to openly talk about our kinkier sides. While I still have a long journey ahead and my wife and I are at very different places, it's good to know that there is place where I can openly discuss and express my kinkier side.