Monday, October 15, 2007

the play by play

I awoke this morning to a message from a friend telling me to check -out the noisome Tinks blog yet again. None to impressed I roused my computer from its sleep and what do I find, but yet another post about me, written on her schools paid work time of her. This was her latest attempt at egging me along another of her cruel petty games.

The other two entries for today reflect how the day has unfolded on my end. It seems that once she read my entry, she went and removed her most recent post about me. Today's. And now she has her clan, posse, clique emailing me with threats that what I wrote in my post was wrong to do. Perhaps she forgot to mention to them what sparked such a response, was her original public post from this morning, the one she deleted before jumping up and down screaming, "look at me, look at me! I've been wronged".

Ms. Tink needs to check on her own ethics and that of her schools policy and spend less time worrying about mine.

Likely she's at home now attempting to clear her blog of all the posts made during company work time. A shame many of them are not even on her own site.

Leave me alone.