Thursday, October 25, 2007

my 35th birthday

Sunday is my birthday. I will be 35 years young. I know this as the birthday cards are starting to fill the living room and my in box is filled with gifts and ecards. It is remarkable to believe that I have done so much in my life, in such a short period of time. I feel so loved and blessed.

Saturday night is our monthly Naughty Play Party. And at midnight it becomes my birthday, I am going to celebrate with all who attend, do celebratory spankings, eat cake and break a very ADULT pinata open wide.

RC's parents went on an Alaskan cruise together. As a gift they brought me back a genuine fur pair of pasties and an absolutely stunning pair of matching panties with a deliciously smooth soft fur front, and a rear fur little tail. I've never seen anything like these, I can't wait to wear them. I adore uniqueness and frown upon boring and usual. This new little number, all the pieces for the outfit, sit easily in the palm of my hand and will sure to be attention getting. Who knew my mother and father in-law would be so sex-positive!