Sunday, August 19, 2007

where in the world...

Can I find what I thought would be a couple of simple items.

First I find myself looking for Astro Turf. You know the stuff, the fake grass that can go indoors/outdoors. Specifically two pieces, each about 8 x 10. Went looking on-line for local stores for such an item and came up empty. Have you seen it anywhere?

Next I need a pedicure, and one that is moderately priced, has female service help and is local to Burnaby, North Burnaby being the best. Does anyone have a referral for a great shop to get this treatment completed? I'm not in a huge rush as I'm wanting it for next week. In other words, I don't necessarily need a walk-in place.

Tonight I'm teaching a bondage class. Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please - bedroom bondage basics, locally here in Burnaby. My gear is all packed already, and soon I'll be out of the house.

With today as a laze around day, it really has been most peaceful.

T left yet again this afternoon, this time for the rest of the summer and now it is RC and I on our own. That she is old enough now and has chosen to be so involved in so many activities, well... it blows my mind at times.

The hedonism begins.