Sunday, August 26, 2007

getting things done

As I've been under-the-weather the last few days, today was yet another sleep in day. It was quarter past noon when I rolled on top of of RC and told him that we should get up and face the day.

I made us a great brunch and we ate naked in the dining room together. Then as I worked around the house tackling a number of small chores, RC headed out to do some errands.

There was a call from T, home sick as anything. And nothing I could do for her over the phone except love her from afar. Its her time away on holidays with her dad [and family] and the time is a little much for her coupled with the fact that she was away from me for so long on her trip to Mexico. Made me sad to hear my daughter so choked up about being away from me. Again more love from afar and assurances of our soon reunion.

Then packing time as I had to ready for my evening Pussy Licking class. There I was loading all the accouterments into a bag so I could pull off such a spectacular class. I drove RC to work, then got my self to the store.

It was a wonderful group. A dozen people, two women and myself. We covered a lot of ground, and managed even to answer some off-topic, though related-to-sex questions. I stayed late at nights end to talk to a couple who seemed to be very flirtatious in class and rather personable.

Finally getting in a short while ago, I left my bags at the door and made myself naked quickly. Opening and checking emails and soon I am off to bed.

I have a grand feeling of accomplishment today.