Sunday, July 22, 2007

my Saturday

Every now again, a Saturday happens that is just a blast.

Yesterday was spent lounging around the house after I finally rolled out of bed and RC's arms late morning, or rather, right before noon. There is nothing better than a rainy day on the sofa, naked in a quiet house.

A few days past we had agreed that today from 5:00 pm till bedtime RC was all MINE, to do with as a I wished! He baked delicious chocolate chip cookies, rubbed my feet with lotion, devoured my pussy and then made dinner for us. He spoiled me rotten for a few hours at home as was needed.

Earlier in the week we'd been out together and I'd spotted a shiny black & silver waist cincher with matching panties that screamed for my attention. After a long-hot soak in the tub, and some girl time in-front of a mirror, I donned the new outfit and TADA, we were ready to head out to the party.

I'd been planning some play with my guy for a few days now, but of course he knew nothing about my intentions. Arriving at Rascals it was nice to have quieter evening on the dungeon floor, as it gave me more options of equipment to choose from for our impending scene.

Sitting about for awhile we were able to talk with but a few of the peeps who were around us. Deej was having a blast, Gloria was stunning, Sandy and Sandi were both there, Scarlet had on the teeniest skirt, it was Zorkluns birthday, Deeva was bold, Frank handsome, Keith was there, Gypsy was all smiles....oh my...too many people to even catch up with on an evening when my plan was to play.

Out on the dungeon floor, I choose for our time together a long bondage table. After having RC remove his clothes for me, I spent a moment examining his body and admiring the locked cage covering his jewels. He "assumed the position" for me and with him on all fours, I started to make my way through the implements toys that I'd packed in my toy trunk for this evenings festivities.

Slap, Slap.

Twist, Twist, Bite, Bite.

Bite, Pinch.

Whack, Whack.

Bite, Pinch, Slap, Twist, Whack.

Oh yeah......I love being mean to him. The impact part of our play that is, not emotionally, just physically.

What fun I had beating up the boy, then right at the end...when it looked as though he could take no more. He finally laid still on the table, submitting to my actions and the resulting sensations as they washed over him. Eyes round as saucers, gasping breath, chest heaving, and a great big huge ejaculatory orgasms shot right out of him.

What a gift to receive, for all my efforts.

Endorphins

Adoration

Ejaculation

Playing with RC is very rewarding.