Tuesday, July 03, 2007

down time

Without going in to a long list of details, lets just say that the last few days have had me recharging and completing some long over due tasks. I usually accomplish a lot from my never ending To-Do List when under stress that is out of my control.

Due to a number of circumstances that seemed to be "Acts of God", changes have happened in the last week that have left me both elated and devastated all at once.

In a short bit I hope to be able to share what it is that has kept me so quiet as of late. I have no plans of divulging anything further until all the details are handled though.

Princess Notes: RC drove T to work this morning while I slept on. When he returned he brought with him a jumbo size bottle of extra strength Pamprin AND a [3] box of eight hour heating pads for my bloated, crampy belly. I am adored.