Friday, June 01, 2007

continuos effort

Tonight is yet another work-party gathering over at Libido Lounge. Fifteen of us are going to wash, polish and finish off numerous projects that are still underway. Two seperate mail outs explaining where things are at went out to the mailing list earlier, so now we've got a little more time on our hands to ready the interior. Thankfully too, as I am exhausted. I need a day at a luxurious spa to rid myself of some of the stresses my body has accumulated over the past few weeks ... er ... months. I feel ragged and rough, I've not spent any time on me in quite awhile.

The plan for later is to order in pizza and work for at least four hours. The spirit of the team helping me, is contagious. Everyone each day has brought such enthusiasm and skills with them, that it has made my job easier. That many of the people vary by day because they only donate a few hours of volunteering, there is definitely a core group that has committed days of their time, they all have left there mark on the Lounge already though. I am most grateful for their belief in me and suggestions for further development.

With the day I've already had thus far, and evening plans that will have me in around midnight, I should be fairly exhausted by the time I roll into bed.

Perhaps now that I am somewhat more calmer over the matter, I'll say these few words to you...

EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLAN

The EEP has been my latest headache & an issue not known or thrown at me till the bitter-bitter-bitter end.

Cost $1000. + taxes AND my time = invaluable

REQUEST:

Are you a bartender (of course this will be for mixing non alcoholic drinks) and available this Friday and / or Saturday evening? If so please contact me ASAP at jennifer@libidoevents.com