Thursday, March 08, 2007

princess diaries

Life is going along really well right now. I'm happy and those whom are close to me are all drawn in tight. Being surrounded by such love is a good buffer against the sex-negativity in the world that causes me such grief personally. I do consider it personal and that is ok, because I don't hold it against anyone. Rather I'm on a mission to shift our world into a more sex-positive place for us all and in the mean time, I stay surrounded by love and those who support me.

This morning after beautiful late morning long slow delicious savory sex in bed together, RC announced it was time for my massage and rolled me over. I caught the clock it was 11:00 am and I was still in bed, now being kneaded by strong hands with a Kama Sutra oil and my pleasure as RC's goal. This is yet another reason why I feel like a princess.

Climbing out of bed at 3:00 only to make breakfast berry smoothies made the day in bed extra sweet with my guy. Our conversations have led us to discuss some heart warming topics that I wasn't so sure I would get the chance to have. We are very happy. (my daughter included) And apparently I'm beaming.

Tonight I came out to my mother about what I do for a living. She has not wanted to know before now and finally tonight she asked me and I told her outright. After a few days to digest the information, I'm hopeful she'll be more rational and supportive. (again see paragraph one)