Saturday, June 10, 2006

this woman got a blow-job

Talk about a evening to remember, last nights Women's Only Naughty Party I threw at Club Eden was FABULOUS!

There were women going at it in the living room, one atop the other on the sofa, doing the bump and grind whilst pole dancing mini classes were given out as many others danced and watched on.

Perhaps most titillating for me was walking upstairs at about 10:15pm to find EVERY single room filled with women engaged sexually & intimately at this evening and many with women that they hadn't known before the party or the class I taught prior. Picking Up Women For Women

Then downstairs, screams from the dungeon where a medium size pack of women 7 or so, took on another for some vaginal fisting, caning and clothes peg tit torture. How delightful an evening to be able to walk through the club and be able to see Libido Events bringing together so many women for a night of pleasure in all it's brilliant variances.

Couldn't resist this youthful amazon woman in a purple bustier and ended up putting on my strap-on and getting a pretty impressive blow job from her. Summoned a monitor to find me a condom, then slipped it on to my cock and proceed to first slide it between her tits, while she held them firmly in place, head back, her sight taken by my blindfold as I fucked her tits enjoying the look of mischievous pleasure washing over her face. Then nudging slowly the tip of my cock between her parted lips, she gasped at first but soon embraced all of my gift and appeared most thankful.

That first moment of realization as to what was happening was shock for her, I could feel it as I was straddled over her face. She sitting on the floor, back to the sofa, head supported nicely on the firm cushion. Squatting down and sinking into her for a few strokes before she found her own rhythm and took me on a ride.

She was great at giving head.

Shantar the super star volunteer of mine helped me till just before 2:00 with clean-up after the party then I drove her home at 2:40 in the morning. Bless you, you know what your help means to me.

so much more going on in my life...

magazine article & photo shoot Canadian Publication, National
another photo shoot
met a man, well if all goes well, I'd like to call him boy :)
daughter won a cash scholarship
life is crazy busy
Allena arrives tomorrow
tonight I'm going to Sin City to play

time to go dry my hair and find some clothes that make me feel good

AND

a pair of shoes that won't kill my feet

because 2 nights in a row in 6 inch heels is not recommended

not even for a masochist like me

night