Tuesday, June 06, 2006

life's events

about the only thing going well this afternoon is the beautiful weather.

My daughter's making crafts in the living room, next to me on the laptop on the sofa. Jim will arrive shortly, dinner will be eaten, then perhaps an evening walk together to settle my nerves before bed. Jim heads home tomorrow and I'm slotted to work all day, again.

It's been a long complicated day for me and the next few days are going to go full speed ahead, hopefully with an ease that today didn't have.

Wednesday, tomorrow, is an assembly at my daughters school. They've requested my presence which means that she's getting some type of award. Graduating from elementary school after being in the same school from kindergarten to grade 7 and such a great kid. I'm excited for her.



Thursday I'm teaching my Finding & Stimulating The Gspot and Female Ejaculation
at Burnaby's The Love Nest and my mother is visiting and spending the night. What a contrast of events this is AND a juggling act.


Thursday June 8
7:00-9:00pm
4687 Kingsway Street Burnaby The Love Nest (directly across from Metrotown)
Open to men, women and couples. $25, pay at door, cash only



Stimulation of the G-spot can promote a more vigorous and satisfying orgasm and more intense sex play and can at times be the cause of female ejaculation, ecstatic bliss and transformational moments.

Join Jennifer and her guest vagina for an evening’s class on tips to find and stimulate your womans or your own g-spot so you to can have more profound pleasure & perhaps find your way to squirting/ejaculating. This class starts discussion style and ends in a full hands-in demo with opportunity for Q & A as we go along.




Friday
is Sports Day at my daughters school and the last one of her young life, my mom and I are going. School gets out early, child goes to dads and then Friday night is the women's Only Naughty Party at Eden that I'm hosting. What a night this is going to be.

Saturday
is sleep in and paperwork, then in the evening off to Sin City, to work. Yes, I call attending Sin City work. :) Work that I enjoy a lot, but work none the less.

Sunday, Allena arrives in to me for a couple of days of girl love & play here at my house.

When I'm going to rest is not known at this point.

Bonus points for anyone who brings me home cooked meals, massages, flowers or chocolate the next while. Anything to make me smile and give me fuel to continue. Nourish my mind and my body, I'm in need of all the help I can get.

On another note, it would appear I'm taking off to San Francisco then to Las Vegas for almost a week. Looks like September is going to have me with another new state under belt and another experience that I have to say is only because of my involvement in sex-positive culture.

My life is blessed.

Tired. But blessed.