Tuesday, June 20, 2006

conversations at an SM party

snippets of conversation from my evening out last Saturday night...

Me, with a smirk: Hey Jenn, I have a little something of yours, something made of silicone...

Jenn, with an inquisitive smile: "Hmm...like what could it be" she says while twirling a little in her French maids outfit and perfect hose.

Me: Like your Jack Off Pad

Jenn, happily:
So you've got my Jack Off Pad, I knew someone took it and I couldn't figure it out. Glad it's you whose got it, now it all makes sense.

Me: (thinks to myself, this is surreal that she's happy that I've found her missing Jack Off Pad, two women discussing a male masturbation toy)

Note: her date standing next to her, looks both pleased and somewhat perplexed. It's ok though, I can't really care what he thinks. He's standing next to her in shiny black pvc pants and out of the crotch is hanging a large orange stuffed Nemo. Yes, folks, you read right, a large stuffed Nemo. He kept stroking Nemo while wondering aloud if having a stuffed Nemo would require more, or, less lube for sex.




=================
=================

Me: I pick YOU. I pick you. You came walking in the door and I took one look at your soft, young, vibrant self and it must be you that I play and connect with this evening. So, would you like to play tonight?

Traci: Yes, sure I'd like that a lot. [big cheesey grin on her face]

Note:
we've played together before, so this wasn't a first time

Me:
I'm going to drag you by your hair across the floor out to the play area

Traci victim/friend: No, we can't do that, the flowers in my hair are real and I don't want to damage them.

Me: (thinks to self, this is surreal, she's going to let me toss her around and do some pretty intense SM play on her but I have to be cautious of the flowers in her hair. Ok then! Sheesh, the things I agree to so I can hurt pretty girls.)


Fast Forward now by 90 minutes


Scene: Jennifer and Traci are laying together utterly spent, Traci has had an orgasm, cried out in anguish and pleasure, exposed herself to new cruelty and allowed herself to know bliss in public at this woman's hand.

Laying around us, in no particular order are:

a black leather strap, her corset & shoes, nipple clamps, a vibrator, fur mitt, 2 lite pink canes, a red heart paddle leather sided & fur, solid oak paddle, wartenburg pinwheel, leather flogger with long falls, latex gloves

Note:
the flowers, even in all the tossling, wrestling and tickling on the floor and there was much of that going on, but the flowers lived on. I considered that to be a test of my Topping abilities for the evening. Would the flowers survive, intact? And they did, I passed the test.