Wednesday, June 21, 2006

attention getting

There has been a women whom flirting with has been a lot of fun for me lately. This vixen has for well over a year now flirted back but I wasn't in the right spot in life to do much more with it than simply enjoy the exchange and energy before now.

Lately though, she keeps coming into my radar and well, I love women and she's got the woman thing down just right! Just the way I like it. Curves to hold and a bounty of breast and hair to grab tight or get lost in.


This is an email exchange between us, the only thing changed, is her name. These emails follow her attendance at my women's Only Naughty Party a few weeks back where she got to witness me in action wearing a strap-on. She'd emailed a post party thank you and made mention of seeing me & my cock as being a highlight to her evening. I sent this back...




Mental note:

Sophie brought up my strap-on in a positive light. Must investigate this further in future.

Wonder if she's into slow anal fucking with simultaneous g-spot stim?

hhhhmmmm



This is what she sent me back....


Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer

You sent this to me four days ago now....and its been on my mind for pretty
much all of those four days...so much so that it has been my solo play
scenario of choice not once but twice in that time.

And...yup....now I'm blushing. I think I'm off to go at it a third time...

Hope your weekend was wonderful! Hugs to you...


Sophie



My most recent addition to our email Hot Talk, which is in fact making me hot and bothered just typing this...


Yes, Sophie

Only after you ask, will you receive...

my cock nestled in your rosebud... rocking you slowly to oblivion...

while my fingers circle your engorged g-spot and stroke that gush of warmth out of you, over and over again...

as you cry out from the sudden pounding of my cock...

sending you spent, into shudders, laying in the crook of my free arm

isn't it great to have friends that are lovers and lovers that are friends?

Jennifer