Thursday, May 25, 2006

an off day

(magnets on my fuse box cover)

Awoke this morning to the usual weekday grind of readying & driving my daughter to school then heading off to a Private Coaching Session for 3-hours that was beyond bizarre.

The woman had no idea why her slave had hired me and for what purpose and she clearly resented the implication that she could learn something from me and that he wanted her to.

Session amuck, needed to steer it sharply to prevent it from crashing - and of course all of this was following my phoning BCAA to make request of them to retrieve my keys from the front seat of my car where a door, lock & glass separated the keys from me after getting out to feed the meter.

The whole morning stunk!

Then I returned home for a nap and a middle of the afternoon solo loving session. Got myself off a few times both before falling asleep and after I awoke proceeded to writhe in ecstasy again at my own hand.

The afternoon was better!

Snacking on Brie and sesame crisps with dinner cooking, there were a few precious moments available to update my Cock Sucking class to the calendar for late June.


Tonight, this evening should be delightful. We have tickets to a non kink event.

I'm going to see a play at the theater.