Saturday, March 25, 2006

could it get any better

My life is amazing. I've been down here in Seattle since Friday and spending all my time at SEAF - The Seattle Erotic Art Festival The experience is like nothing you can imagine, being there makes you feel so alive.

Tonight was the HUGE art auction - people dressed in their best, be it fetish wear, tuxedos or costumes everyone looked brilliant. [I was in a custom fitted leather corset, black 6 inch heels and a leather skirt that was a creation made for me some years ago] Selecting only 50 pieces of art from the well over 1200 pieces submitted you can imagine the auction as a 2 hour brilliant showcase and sale of each of those pieces.

We had the front row center table with the most fabulous view of the entire auction and live performance art. Wanting to share this experience with people really close to us our table had Allena whose birthday happens to be today, Daddy whose art hung at the show and is founder of the four year old SEAF, David Steinberg, Michele Serchuck, Preston (Allena's boy), and two of our other friends who will remain nameless and myself. Surrounding us at other tables, Midori, Michael Manning, Charlie, Jeff Hengst, The Salon DeSade women and and and well, it was a room filled with pretty amazing people doing all incredibly bold, passionate sex-positive things with their lives.

I've returned early to Allena's to get some rest as tomorrow I'm teaching two classes at The Wet Spot. Afternoon classes and back to back are Cock Sucking, the Handjob Blowjob class and Sex Tips From A Bi Sexual Woman.

I booked Charles Gatewood today to come present again for Libido Events, watch the website for updates. When Charles last came there was a full house for his slide show and accompanying talk about each slide. All the while I was hiring him today he was making the moves on me again to model for him. When he last here, he stayed at my house and we had much fun together, enjoying one another's company. He'd asked me then as well, and I declined for not being up to it at that moment. But since he's coming back again, I've agreed to let him shoot me. Very cool!

And of course, I'm driving David Steinberg home with me from SEAF late tomorrow night or Monday morning and he's presenting an Erotic Slide Show for Libido Events Monday evening and then Tuesday he and I have booked a date. We booked it months ago but it's just finally happening. Tuesday David is going to photograph me having sex. This is big for even me. More later on how all this came to be.

Anyways I must get to sleep before Daddy and Bella arrive home and I awaken to the sounds of them.

Did I mention that my life is amazing and my family incredible? Well it is, my life is amazing and my family incredible.

and I thank the Godesses