Friday, January 06, 2006

rattan canes

standing only in a little pink thong, attached is a ruffled skirt of about 3 inches of fabric in sheer hearts covering my moist bits, pink ankle strap heart pumps and my purple tinkerbell blanket as a cape over my bare shoulders / body. The party is loud but the noise doesn't detract from two luscious friends of mine Brendan & Juju that I see coming towards me through all the people.

Bad Juju Designs is the company they own and they make custom hand finished rattan canes. The colors are wild and the sizes of canes are vast, what great kinky canes they make.

Juju handed me the most lovely two canes, thin & whispy in pink and oh my if they weren't tied up in a beautiful pink ribbon to boot. Much fun will be had caning some upper inner thighs, cocks that I'm partial to and some breasts that are in need of attention; these new canes are sized perfectly just for those delicate areas. I love new toys and I certainly enjoy being able to do things to people with the toys that I own.

Bad Juju Designs


You both are such sexy kissers, I found it very erotic that in one night we finally had the right set of circumstances for such an amazing first kiss. Each of you.

That these new implements match the rest of the set of pink canes that they have made for me is making me feel quite special, a full set of 6. sweet : ) Thank you both for the kindness!

hugs

Jennifer