Wednesday, July 27, 2005

bondage and me

I'd like to spend some time emptying my head of all that is spinning around in it to my Blog but I simply don't have it in me to write much tonight. The days are so full and long that it seems unending lately. Time is so valuable and scarce. I'm always on the go, both physically and emotionally. Perhaps these are a few of the reasons that bondage captivates me...

It's the contrast.

Bondage is my opportunity to be still with myself and to have to listen to my body instead of my head for a change. To follow the desires of my lust and cunt and not my intellectual self for awhile.

Bondage demands and gets my full attention all at once.

Bondage is where I get to be free of the load I carry in the day to day world and solely concentrate on making it through the next moment in breath or in comfort.

Bondage is where I submit myself to the sensations that are being created in me and on me both by the bondage itself and by the partner.

Bondage is where nothing else matters because I can't think past my bound bodies own happy bliss.

Bondage allows me! Me! Me Jennifer, it allows me to give up control. Takes not a lot to contain me, but once you've got me bound, damn the possibilities are endless. And I get in to this head space when I give up control that makes me want to please...funny thing that is. It's a damn fine thing then that I have wonderful people in my life who like to take control of me, contain me and allow me to submit to them and please them.

I'm grateful for Bondage. It's taught me much about my own self and contained me through many days & nights.

Jim's not here tonight, he's in Bellingham and I'd like nothing more than to be laying in bed next to him bound in hemp rope. I'm my Daddys good little rope slut and know exactly what I need. It's just a shame that my Daddy and his rope are not here though.

Time for me to sleep, alone.

Jennifer