Friday, May 20, 2011

Breasts Hand Painted



Exploratorium is always a blast, it is the Lounges kinky carnival. This month we had a couple of new booths that turned out really well. And we changed up how the event runs too and things turned out great. Seeing as I have been under the weather, the team of people running everything has done so splendidly and without incident. I am proud to be considered a friend to such wonderful caring people who surround me both at home and at work as volunteers and as confidants.

The new booth Sharp Pointy Things, Knives & Claws was received with glowing praise by those who submitted on a gynecological table to the woman running the booth's evil ways.

And the body painting booth, was a perfect new addition. Wonderful woman, sexy as all hell, flirtatious, and a killer attitude and she paints, on anything, skin included. This is the art work that Eiralyn did on me and the evil woman's chests.

And all the volunteers running the other booths always do such an exceptional job. Seeing as most of the volunteers if not all, are people I call friends, I am not surprised that the event is such a positive experience for those who take part.