Friday, April 01, 2011

Army & Navy Show Sale 2011

No April Fools day joke here. I don't laugh about issues this serious.

Mark your calendars now, book time off of work and start saving your money.

Arrive early, really early. Bring your own bags to pack your purchases in. Wear flat shoes and comfy clothing.


It's the Army and Navy Annual Shoe Sale.
The prices are ridiculously cheap for designer names on all women 's footwear.


It starts Wednesday April 27th.


If you want to come shopping with me, drop me an email, it would be fun to go with a posse of women.

jennifer@libidoevents.com

As my Jason knows, I suck dick for shoes. So the next three weeks leading up to the sale are going to be filled with lots of blow jobs.


I'll be there, with lots of money in hand (thanks Jason) and a serious desire to buy shoes.

And for the record, if you want new shoes, you can't blow Jason for the dough. Instead, you are responsible for blowing your own man as my guy will be kinda chafed, and broke.