Monday, April 04, 2011

Abduction Vancouver

The shoes in the photograph above are the pair that I wore to Virgin Saturday night. I took them off at nights end to wander around bare foot and let my feet relax. One of my good friends then slipped them into his bag and kidnapped them, unbeknown to me.

I awoke this morning to said photo and a note that said "The shoes are safe for now."

Then he sent this photo and a note 'At least for the moment."

And still later, the kidnapper sent this "The shoes are turning into quite the little pain slut. I may have to change tactics."

Thus far, my shoes have been kidnapped, assaulted, bound in rope, electrified, pallet wrapped and now threatened with vibration.

I'm not sure if I should pay the ransom .... or not, and see where this sexy scene ends up.