Sunday, January 09, 2011

Animal Play Vancouver

A. wrote me weeks ago before a party asking if I wanted or needed anything brought to me. Sweet girl. I told her I enjoy chicken sub sandwiches from Subway and what veggies I am partial to.

Another week goes by and she writes me prior to attending another event and asks if I want a chicken sub. A. is also a submissive. The abbreviation for submissive is sub. I tell her to stop calling herself a chicken and to just bring me a sub. (submissive = herself)

She laughs. I laugh. Together we think we are funny.

Then she sends me a photo of Chicken Little, it was like she was mocking me.

So I sent her a picture of chicken anatomy.

Then she email me that she will be attending Dirty Girls. (which was last night) Well well, I think to myself. This is my chance.

I have always been curious about animal play and now I have started formulating an evil plan of naughtiness.

I tell A. that we are going to have a play date. Thankfully, she says yes. Consent is critical, you know?

I had already enlisted the assistance of two gorgeous women, each known to both me and the chicken.

After A. arrives to the party and has some settle in time, I have a friend warm her up, by tenderizing her a little with a lovely flogging.

Then A. is told to climb onto the gynecological table for me. She does so without missing a beat. She is naked and behaving well.

Next I ask her to "cluck". She chuckles once hesitantly, then starts "clucking", over and over again.

I attempt to put a comb onto her head, alas it does not work, the birds head is too big.

Suddenly next to me is another woman holding a mixing bowl. I can smell the contents of the bowl as I am watching the chicken be trussed, legs open wide. Arms tied tight, flapping like a bird.

A. clucked so beautifully once bound, it was like the bondage aided her submission.

It was about at this point, that the birds eye widened enough that I knew, she was aware of her destiny.

I donned a glove, reached inside the bowl and grabbed a handful of Stove Top stuffing and started stuffing it inside the birds open cavity.

I fingered in as much as possible amidst the laughter, then I grabbed a Hitatchi and masturbated that damn bird until the stuffing was shooting out of it.

That chicken was stove TOPPED.