Sunday, October 03, 2010

Double Fisting

Curiously enough, I had a most unusual experience Saturday night at our Naughty party.

I have never before been asked by two women, to fist them both, at-the-same-time.

One was a virgin to being the fisted and the other woman had tasted the delights of this erotic skill before.

They laid naked before me, giggling with anticipation, on different massage tables, side by side. With just enough room in between them for me to stand right at their crotches.

I gloved up.

Was generous with the lubricant. And slowly started creeping my fingers around the slick folds of their sex.

Within minutes I was crawling up their hot wet love tunnels until their g-spots were right under my finger tips. I worked them over with great attention to detail.

Then the gentle momentum of finger then fist fucking two different women at the same time took over me.

I had to slow down on one, so I could go hard to push the other over the top. I did this a few times over.

People watched. We were a beautiful sight. A vision of loveliness these two creatures before me were, with legs spread wide, the smell of their hunger hung heavy in the air we breathed.

Panting. Laughing. Lubricant. Stroking. Friends. Orgasms. Possibilities. Endless. Joy. Pleasure.