Monday, June 14, 2010

A Caning

This past Saturday was a class and a party at the Lounge. A work night for me. (kind of)

The class was on Fire Play and it was very well received -- there was a great group of people gathered and Larry the instructor did a kick ass job. Not only did he teach the subject matter in an easy to comprehend way, but he also demoed exceptionally well, thus giving a number of volunteers a taste of what it is like to be lit on fire for erotic purposes.

Dungeon Players, our BDSM party followed the class, and the turn out was fantastic. There were plenty of really cool scenes taking place everywhere one looked. And most everyone present played, this makes me very happy. Virtually every piece of equipment was in use and the social area was brimming with great conversations and happy people.

And ..... get ready for it. I bottomed. To a big, mean, man, with sticks. I did. We had prearranged a play date together.

I took off all my clothes, aside from my sexy pumps and laid my body out on my front side and surrendered. It was an experience I had been longing for, for awhile. He hit me with all different sized canes. Stingy. Sharp. Hard ones. Thuddy ones. Processing of the energy and sensations took my body less time to adjust to, than it took my mind. I mean really, it has been awhile. The mean man worked me over well and as he wound down the scene, he massaged me. Very, very cool indeed.

When everything was over, and I sat up, he and I talked. Seeing as though the experience was good for both of us on many levels, we decided to play together again. One-day-soon. The plan? For him to beat me up and take me down. Large heavy floggers. Rough housing. Heavy handed.

I'm excited just writing about it.

Now all he and I have to do, is to align our calendars again.

What's most cool about all of this, is that Jason was there as it happened. Cheering me on and wishing me a good time.

I love my life.