Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Got It On

Our bedroom light was still burning bright yet the end of the day had arrived and the outside world was quietly dark.

Jason's naked body was next to mine in bed and our flesh warmed one another despite the brisk air in the room.

In hushed voices we spoke, as we dared not wake the baby in the next room who was not yet deep in slumber. We only spoke about our day in brief snippets and between each morsel disclosed we nibbled on one another with fervor.

He looked into my eyes with a hunger and I merely made the suggestion sex would be nice. He rolled me onto my side and as we giggled together, he slid his already rigid cock into my core.

It was sex driven by need. The need to connect. The need to merge as one. The need for a release. The need for love. The need to do for the other.

Later after that point of climax, both weary and satiated, we disentangled ourselves from one another. But not before I grabbed my iPhone and snapped a photo of the position we found ourselves in as it was one we'd not before used.

Then we went to sleep wrapped up in each others arms.