Sunday, August 30, 2009

He makes my heart throb

For the record.

In my adult life I have been in love numerous times.

Yet never before have I felt the intoxicating presence of love bestowed upon me continuously day in and day out no matter the circumstances or the hour.

Jason's love for me supersedes my wildest desires of what love could be, or even feel like when freely expressed.

His expression of feelings for me, makes me tingle from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes.

I am glad that our relationship took so many years to come to fruition because when we made it to one another finally in life, we were each ready for the other.

Being head over heels in love, with a life plan together is the best feeling in the entire world.

Our lives entwined read like a fairy tale.

Thanks handsome man, you know you own my heart and I love you dearly.