Saturday, July 04, 2009

Dinner, Sex and a Party

I spent the better part of today's daylight hours leading couples on erotic journey's through oral skills for him and her, and then through wild sex. The dynamics of interactive teaching are fascinating and most fulfilling for me personally and obviously for the participants as well.

Next we are off to a dinner party. Well more accurately we are going to share a meal with lovely lovely dinner companions, then we are going to relax and let our food settle before we shift into play party mode as that proceeds the dinner portion of the evening. There will be dancing, laughing, friends, hot tubbing, a massage and most certainly some down and dirty sex.

I am very much looking forward to being catered to after my very long day.

Happy July 4th to all my American friends.