Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleep Needed

A long grueling day at the hospital for my man, and for me working from home and cooking a turkey.

Then this evening it was off to Deviant Dining, it was quite the crowd for the turkey dinner. Excellent conversations and good friends to spend time alongside.

After dinner I swung by the house to check on the painting that had been going on. Wow, the guys sure have done a kick ass job transforming the kids rooms. I am notably impressed by their workmanship.

It's just about time for bed, we are on overdrive this week before we move on Sunday, and we both are falling over tired.

By the way, are you on the guest list for Saturdays Naughty Party? If not you should be. So email me now and I'll put your name on the list.

By the way, for all you parents out there who over the past few months who have been offering me baby stuff and I've been stalling you. Well, I am finally ready to hear from you about what you've got for us. We are just now starting to prepare the babies room.