Monday, August 18, 2008

back in the groove

This morning I flew back to Vancouver from Maui and now I am back in my own home.

I took a nap this afternoon because the three hour time difference had me right out of it, that combined with an overnight flight that was seven hours long.

At the airport yesterday I was able to access my In Box and so I spent some time wading through the emails that were awaiting responses from me. In a short while, I hope to finish this task so I can move on to planning for Lee Harrington's visit in just a few weeks.


My daughter is at work right now. She started her first job ever while I was away and as odd as it seems to me, she was hired for a union job.

RC is work too right now, which means I won't see him till this evening either. I am so eager to melt myself into him and be touched by him again.

Family is a good thing, mine is terrific.