Thursday, May 15, 2008

Restraining Order, bondage Vancouver

It can be said that I do well with structure and routine. Hosting events on a regular night of the week, bi monthly is starting to grow on me. Like, a lot.

It was Restraining Order, our bondage night tonight, and wow did we ever have fun. Most everyone played, it was a real hoot. I have no idea how things got rolling but once they did, they ran through till it was past closing. A very cute girl got tied to the bondage chair. Someone brought their Humbler. Chest harnesses were a plenty. A couple tied together, her on top him, both of them legs splayed, on the bondage table.

The new lay-out is working well for people and I think this gave us more freedom to move about. Somehow I found myself locked inside a cage and being poked by silly perverts with bamboo skewers. I laughed so much my sides hurt.

Some new faces at RO as well, the night is developing its own crowd and energy. We are now realizing that the night as of May should be 3 hours long instead of two and half to give every one more time to play and hang out with friends.