Saturday, July 14, 2007

bare bottom tanning



The sound of the waves rolling in to shore, mixed with the laughter & happy chatter of hundreds upon hundreds of people, the smell of sun screen entangled in the oceans breeze, the heat of the sun, these are the joys of summer that we discovered today.

Today being The 26th Annual Wreck Beach Day, with plenty of activities going on. RC and I made it into the 2007 Annual group photo, something that thrills me to pieces. That I had on my pink hat, will make finding us, at the top of the letter V, in the word LOVE, easy. I can't wait to purchase some of the post cards they print and of course a larger image too.


We spent the better part of the day naked at the beach, it was mental down time for us both. Rejuvenating to be one with nature, sans the restraints of public clothing. Together we played Scrabble, ate good food, sun-bathed, people watched, swam, hiked and for seven hours basked in the beauty of our surroundings. Glorious day!