Saturday, June 23, 2007

the day after

My frame of mind is better by the light of day, thankfully. Working so hard and diligently to achieve my dream, putting every ounce of energy effort time and professionalism that I could muster into this project. It is hard to not feel defeated.

I have every ones trust, faith, support, money and backing. I need to forge on, this is what I do as a sex-activist.

I've seen groups fail or go down hill because they act marginalized. It's pathetic to watch said people and groups. What is even worse, is the City of Surrey trying to MAKE me (Libido Events, Libido Lounge or Sex-Positive Culture) marginalized. I won't stand for it, I do have a fight in me.

Your letters of support are popping my inbox to exploding. Please keep them coming. Your strength is mine.

What is this with the whole Guilty till Proven Innocent routine they are dragging me through?

With stress coming out the wazoo, I have deemed it necessary to go out this evening in an effort to let go of the woes for a while. RC and I are off to a swingers club.

Good night.