Tuesday, February 13, 2007

partnerships

I'm being seen. As a woman, I'm being transparent. As a lover I'm in awe and held in awe.

I want things in this new relationship between RC & I that are new for me to voice. Finding the words to express ones self is difficult for me, I do have a lot of internal dialogue going on, trying to capture the right sentiment first, before opening my mouth and coming out with some silly comment.

I'm treated very well by my friends, lover, acquaintances and feel blessed to be surrounded by such a variety of well rounded people. This is so different though. I'm adored. Together we fit. We are captivated by the other and "us".

I have no frame-work to do this relationship from. It's not based on D/s. It's a partnership. This is not something I have experience with. Welcome to a leg of this blog and my life where I gain voice for myself in some unfamiliar territory. A new relationship.

I have a boyfriend.